Friday, February 2, 2018

Sure Do Love You-Party Panda

For an upcoming Valentine Class, I decided a shaker card would be fun!
I paired Party Panda (a set you can choose from the Sale a bration catalog with a $50 order) with Sure Do Love You Bundle from the Occasions catalog.
Class sign up is here on Facebook.
Supplies are: Cardstock is Real Red, Basic Black and Thick Whisper White.
Window Sheet
Real Red and Memento Ink
Sure Do Love You Bundle 
Party Panda
Real Red Marker
Foam Adhesive Strips
Misc. Sequins and Beads

Here is what happens when you don't think things through!
I made this card first and mounted the shaker layer directly to the Basic Black layer. After filling the shaker box area it needs to be closed with Whisper White then layered onto the Basic Black.

If you don't have a demo leave me a message I'd love to take care of your paper crafting needs

No comments:

Post a Comment