Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 146 - Kath's "All About Christmas" Challenge

I am the host for this challenge!

I havebeen having fun using the new Stampin' Blends! For this card, I also used a few Sharpies too.

I used the stamp set called "Best Gifts".
The cardstock is Very Vanilla, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler as well as Memento Ink.

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kath, I am constantly amazed with your wonderful gift of colouring. This card is no exception. You've brought this Christmas shop window to life. I've been on the fence with this stamp set but you're really making it hard for me to resist. Love it! Thanks so much for managing to host this challenge despite all the demands on you at this time.

    ReplyDelete