Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 131 - Kath's All About Birthdays Challenge


I'm the host for this challenge, I was happy that we decided to add a Birthday challenge to our line up.



This card was designed for my card buffet. I wanted to show how to make a beautiful background with the Glossy Cardstock. With Sponge Daubers I swirled ink starting right to left, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze, Spritzed with water.

Cardstock used is Blushing Bride, Basic Black and Glossy. I used the Happy Birthday Thinlit to cut the greeting out of Basic Black Cardstock

 Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

I'm linking this card to suo challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Such a great card for your ladies to make at Card Buffet Kath. Love the background and those bold letters together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great line up of colours - and a perfect way to show off the glossy card!! Great project, and totally awesome for our birthday challenge. I'm so glad you joined the fun with us at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this technique. And that Happy Birthday, just makes me happy. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete