Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 125 - Kath's Christmas Challenge

It was my turn to host a challenge and I chose a Christmas Challenge with an added twist,  non-traditional Christmas colors.
The colors I used are Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Melon Mambo and Lemon Lime Twist, almost traditional but still non-traditional.
I used all retired stamps for my card.
I stamped the poinsettia on Whisper White Cardstock with Basic Gray ink on a scrap of Whisper White I stamped the image twice and colored the image with Melon Mambo and Lemon Lime Twist. I fussy cut them out, cutting only the center petals from the second flower and popping it up on the first with Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment on another scrap with Lemon Lime Twist and cut it out with a banner Framelit, I sponged the edge of the banner lightly with Melon Mambo.



Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

No comments:

Post a Comment