Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 121 - Anything Goes Challenge

 Every 5th Wednesday is an Anything Goes Challenge.

We want to see what you are working on so link up your project.  Here is my challenge sample.
I must confess when I saw the new In-color Lemon Lime Twist online I did not like it.  It came in my pre-order and can I tell you I love it! In real life, it is a color that makes me happy!

The cardstock I used is Thick Whisper White, Shimmer White, Lemon Lime Twist and Flirty Flamingo.  I stamped the image from Bright Wishes with Basic Gray on the shimmer paper and colored the image with a combination of Markers and Watercolor pencils. The sentiment is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Garden Green. This card is available to make in this weeks card class.  

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

2 comments:

  1. One of my first orders, too, Kath. Love that wishing well. You've created a gorgeous card using the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't too thrilled with the Lemon-Lime Twist either Kath but when I see it in samples such as your beautiful card, it makes me change my mind. I love the wishing well and the sentiment. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete