Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 116 - Kath's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

This time it was my turn and I went with an anything goes as long as it is masculine!

I decided to use the Lift Me Up stamp set.
I used the Designer Seris Paper that was available during Sale a brations for my background and stamped the hot air balloons in Real Red and Crushed Curry popping up the Crushed Curry balloon with Dimensionals. 

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Kath! I love the balloons and the scene with the little village the mountains. Great inspiration card to give someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the background "village scene" paper for your masculine card Kath. I just love those hot air balloons. In the summer we have them going over head and I always think what fun those folks are having. Thanks for hosting and sharing this week at the Watercooler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hot air balloons and perfect with the background dsp! Love the crushed curry and red combo with the night of navy dsp. Great masculine card Kath. :)

    ReplyDelete