Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 114 - Penny's Color Challenge

 Penny found this wonderful saying and loved the color combo it used so she challenged us to use the colors found in it for our challenge this week.
Here is my card, I went with a baby card.
I used the colors from the challenge and my neutral is Whisper White.
"Little Cuties" is the stamp set I used and I colored it with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.  The ribbon is retired. I rounded all the corners on the card with the corner rounding punch, 

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.


3 comments:

  1. Nicely done Kath, This is such a cute stamp set. Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath I'm totally in love with your sweet baby card. The rocking horse is perfect and looks good in the Island Indigo and Pool party shades. Nicely done. Now I have to look at using that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath I love the way you've used Penny's colours for your adorable baby card. That rocking horse looks great in the Pool Party with the Island Indigo mane. And using that gorgeous retired ribbon---brilliant. SU! brought out that ribbon (and those In-Colors) right after I joined and so they hold a special place in my heart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete