Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge 111 - Marsha's Masculine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Marsha gave us a masculine challenge this week and anything goes.
Here is what I came up with.
My cardstock is Dapper Denim, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. Ink is Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Dapper Denim.
I used stamps from three sets. "From Land to Sea" "Guy Greetings" and  "Picture Perfect". I used Layering Ovals to cut my openings. 

Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a perfect masculine card. Love the colour mix and that star fish along with the Lighthouse is so perfect. Thanks for sharing Kath.

    ReplyDelete