Wednesday, August 17, 2016

WWC81 - Gail's Color Challenge

Gail gave us a color challenge with some yummy colors!
Here is the card I made with these colors.

The first thing I did was a watercolor wash of Daffodil Delight and Peekaboo Peach, sadly it photographed looking like Very Vanilla.  I used the stamp sets Wild about Flowers and Birthday Banners.
The stems and flowers on the flowers in the back were stamped off once before stamping.  the flower in the foreground was stamped full strength. 

Check out the cards made by the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges, there are some wonderful ones! Create with these colors and link back to the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Kath I really like your flower bouquet. You've blended these colours from the challenge so well and really showed off their subtle side. Nicely done! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card, Kath! The colour wash, then the full strength in the foreground are just amazing. The banner set with framelits has jumped onto my list now, thanks to your card :)

    ReplyDelete