Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WWC65 - Anything Goes



This week is another anything goes challenge! So link up your current project s that we can see what you are working on.

  Here is a wedding card I put together for this challenge.
I used Stampin' Up's Whisper white and some white paper scraps that my brother had left over from a printing order he had done a few years ago. The paper shimmers and has brush strokes I thought the two whites together makes a beautiful wedding card. The phrase is from the stamp set Rose Wonder, stamped in Pear Pizzazz.

Checkout what the artists at Watercooler Wednesday have created and remember to link your project so we can see your creations.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - the white flowers are so elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful wedding card. I love the flowers - I have this set and don't ever play with it.....I really need to. Beautiful card, Kath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath I just can't get over how stunning the botanicals set looks in a white on white card! Thanks for the inspiration and sharing this awesome wedding card.

    ReplyDelete