Wednesday, September 23, 2015

WWC35 Marsha's "Anything Goes" Challenge

Marsha's "Anything Goes" Challenge works for everyone, so link a project that you are proud of!

Here is the second card I made with Sleigh Ride.
Stamps: Jingle all the Way
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Island Indigo & Vellum CS
Ink: VersaMark
Misc: Sleigh Ride Thinlits, Circle Collection Framelits, White EP, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Dazzling Diamonds & Dimensionals

Check out what the Watercooler Artist made and then go ahead make a project and link it to the challenge at http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

  1. Kath this card is simply amazing. I love the scene you`ve created. You`ve nudged me in the direction of buying this bundle. I wasn`t going there until I saw your great card selections on this and your previous post. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the layers and texture!

    ReplyDelete