Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WWC32 Kath's Sketch



This week the Watercooler Artists decided to go with a weekly challenge starting every Wednesday and ending on Tuesday!   It was my turn to come up with a challenge.   My daughter Natalie. put this card base together and lucky for me I never stamped on it. So now it is a challenge for everyone.

I love the deep colors used on the sample with the crisp white but decided to go bright!
Stamp: Corner Garden
Paper: Marina Mist & Shimmery White CS, Watercolor Paper, and Color Me Irresistible DSP
Ink: Marina Mist, Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight, Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry & Soft Suede
Misc: Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pearl Jewels, Dimensionals

Check out the cards that the other Watercooler Artists made using this sketch and then go on and create your own and make sure you link it to our post so that the rest of us can see it too.

1 comment:

  1. I like the brighter colours in your card Kath and the dimension in the Corner Garden. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete