Sunday, January 4, 2015

Artisan Embellishment Kit and More!

Again I combined items from both catalogs.

I used the die-cut as a stencil again, I figure I can get so many more card made using it as a stencil instead of a card element and because there is 2 I can still use the other one on a card.
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss & Vellum CS
Ink: Blackberry Bliss & Mossy Meadow ink & Rich Razzleberry Blendiblities 
Misc:Artisan Embellishment Kit, Pearls, Butterflies Thinlits Dies, Spring Flowers Textured Embossing Folder & Big Shot

How about that butterfly, don't you love it? The Thinlit has 3 different butterflies. with all the details on this little butterfly it releases from the die easily if you place your paper on the platform and than layer it with a dryer sheet(I used a used one) last layer the die. The butterfly will pop right out.

I used a clear button, lg pearl. die-cut, lace and ribbon from the Artisan Embellishment Kit. I colored the large pearl with the Rich Razzleberry Blendiblities 

No comments:

Post a Comment