Sunday, March 16, 2014

Paper Flower Burlap Wrapped Wreath

I had so much fun with the Blossoms and Blooms I had fun making this one from scratch.
My husband had both his knees replace two weeks ago, I have had a few good friends that have been helping out, running errands, bringing meals etc. I am making paper flower wreaths as thank yous for these friends.

For this one I used the Blossom Party as well as the Fun Flowers Dies for the flowers, I also used the fringe scissors for the flower centers as well as the yellow mum-like flowers.

The largest flower is Strawberry Slush CS.
The blue flowers are made with Island Indigo CS, Bermuda Bay CS and Coastal Cabana CS with Early Espresso CS centers.
The coral flowers are Calypso Coral CS and Crisp Cantaloupe CS with Early Espresso CS centers.
The daisy flowers are Whisper White CS with Crushed Curry CS centers.
The leaves are from Secret Garden Framelits as well as an ornament from the Ornament Framelits. I used Old Olive CS and Pear Pizzazz CS.

This is for my neighbor/friend Deena. It matches perfectly with her decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment