Friday, February 21, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit part 1

Stampin' Up has released early a card kit that will be in the upcoming annual catalog. The kit is called "Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit" the cost is $19.95. I ordered one and have decided that it is worth the cost. You get the supplies for 20 cards. You can buy the kit here.



  • The kit includes:
  • Cardstock and envelopes for 20 cards
  • Twine, clip and adhesive die cut embellishments
  • 3 clearmount stamps and a block(not the same blocks that are in the catalog)
  • Stampin Dimensionals
  • Basic Gray Ink Spot
  • A full colored brochure with instructions/layouts for 20 cards.
Over the next few post I will share cards I made using the kit. The kit makes 3 1/2"x5" cards. I use 4 1/4"x5 1/2" cards so since the kit shows layouts for 20 cards I am showing them stepped up to fit the card size I use.


So I cut the cardstock from the kit in half(grid paper) and built the card as the layout showed. I layered it on Whisper White CS and Crumb Cake CS base.

Inside:


On a scrap of Whisper White CS I stamped a phrase from Itty Bitty Banners using Calypso Coral ink cutting it out with the corresponding Framelit, I used the star from the Thinlits to cut stars from Pistachio Pudding and Calypso Coral.

1 comment: