Sunday, January 12, 2014

Secret Garden



  • The card base is Pear Pizzazz with the front of the card embossed with the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.
  • I stamped the flowers from Secret Garden was stamped on Naturals White CS with Versamark and Heat embossed with White Embossing Powder. I used a Sponge Dauber to sponge Crushed Curry Ink on the centers of the flowers then worked out from the centers with Daffodil Delight Ink. I ran them through the Big Shot with the Secret Garden Framelits.
  •  On a piece of Naturals White CS I stamped the greeting from Bring on the Cake in Versamark and heat embossed it with Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder. I cut it with a Circle Collection Framelit and layered it on a circle of Daffodil Delight CS. I layered it on a Tea Lace Paper Doily and then layered it on the card base.
  • I adhered two of the flowers and a leaf cut from Pear Pizzazz CS to the card base, I added Dimensionals to the back of the third flower and popped it up over the two flowers on the base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment