Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Swaps from Susan and Mary

Susan made a card as well as a gift for everyone( didn't remember to take a picture of the gift so here is a link to her blog showing what she made)

Here are some details as I see them:
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler, Four You
Ink: Cameo Coral, Pool Party, So Saffron
Paper: Whisper White and Cameo Coral
Punches: Hexagon Punch

Mary's card is one I could easily send to my friend Buffy if she hadn't been part of the swap.
Here are some details as I see them:
Stamps: Perfect Blend
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Early Espresso, Rose Red. Pool Party, Whisper White, Epic Day This and That DSP
Punches: Postage Stamp, Small Heart
Misc: Dimensionals, Candy Dots

I love getting swaps!

1 comment:

  1. It was great meeting you at Convention! I am so glad you met us for lunch!

    ReplyDelete