Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pear Pizzazz

Have you heard they are bringing back Pear Pizzazz with the new catalog!
And who doesn't like Pear Pizzazz with Soft Suede?

  • The card base is Whisper White layered with Pear Pizzazz then Soft Suede ant then Whisper White.
  • On the Whisper White front I stamped the phrase from Loving Thoughts in Soft Suede.
  • On a scrap of Whisper White I stamped En Francais in Soft Suede that had been stamped off once. Over that I stamped the flower from Love & Sympathy in VersaMark and embossed it with Clear Embossing Powder. I sponged Pear Pizzazz over the image then ran it through the Big Shot with the Ovals Collection Framelits.
  • Last of all I popped the image up on the front with Dimensionals. 
So are you happy that Pear Pizzazz is coming back? 

1 comment: