Thursday, November 1, 2012

Winter Memories

I saw this card  http://pinterest.com/pin/260997740876485873/ and had to CASE it. I only made very slight changes.

  • The card base is Crumb Cake with a front cut in the same color. I stamped the image from Winter Memories in Midnight Muse and then ran it through Big Shot in the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder. I sponged the edges of the front with White Craft Ink.
  • I attached a strip of Midnight Muse ribbon to the bottom of the front then a strip of Very Vanilla CS with the phrase stamped in Midnight Muse. 
  • The snow flakes are the smallest ones from the Snow Flurry Die, one in Very Vanilla and one in Siver Glimmer Paper I centered a Rhinestone on it.
  • The front was popped up with Dimensionals on the card base.
I hope that you have a great day and find some time to stamp.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, very professional high level blog! thank you for sharing. Because of good writing, and I learned a lot, and I am glad to see such a beautiful thing. Sorry for my bad English. ?

    ReplyDelete