Friday, November 16, 2012

Swapping!

So my blog hopping buddies and I swap cards as well. Here is the card that I sent out. We usually send 4" x 5 1/4" fronts, without even thinking I made full cards :).

  • My card base is Real Red CS.
  • The front is Whisper White CS that was ran through the Big Shot with the Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder but first I inked up the folder with Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Ink by directly pouncing onto the inside of the folder, it made a subtle shimmer/glimmer between the flowers.
  • I stamped the Heart of Christmas stamp with Versamark on to Real Red CS and heat embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I then cut it out with the Window Frame Framelit, I popped it up on the card frount with Dimensionals.
  • I added two of the largest and two medium Rhinestone to make it sparkle.
I be showing the swaps I receive so that you ca enjoy them too!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! That Petals-a-plenty embossing folder is one of my favorites, and I love what you've done with it. TFS

    ReplyDelete