Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Lodge

Here is a card I CASEd from Pinterest sadly even though I thought I had pinned it it seems I didn't.

  • The base is 4 1/4" x 8" folded at 5 1/2", the small side was ran through the Big Shot with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder. I cut a strip of Early Espresso CS and punched it with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch I adhered it to the inside of the front piece.
  • On the inside of the card I used Early Espresso CS sprayed with Champagne Shimmer Paint Spray, cut at 4" x 5 1/4". Very Vanilla cut at 3 3/4" x 5" CS I stamped the tree from Christmas Lodge with Versamark and heat embossed with Clear embossing powder. I sponged Crumb Cake around the tree to make it stand out.
  • On the the front on another piece of Very Vanilla CS I sis the house the same as the tree. I layered it on Early Espresso CS that had been sprayed with Champagne Shimmer Paint spray.
  • I cut the two smallest snowflakes on the Snow Flurry Bigz Die in Very Vanilla CS, layered them on each other and added a Large Pearl to the center an layered it on the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment