Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Heart of Christmas

I had to try the Shaving Cream Technique with Christmas colors, this is the last card I made with this technique :).
  • The card base is Real Red, the front side of the card was ran through the Big Shot with the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.
  • I did the Shaving Cream Technique on Whisper White CS using Real Red and Gumball Green Re-inkers. I cut it out with a Window Frames Collection Framelit. (I lopped off the bottom curve)
  • Using Versamark I heat embossed the stamp Heart of Christmas in Gumball Green on Vellum CS, it was cut out the size down from my background.
  • I colored Rhinestones with a red sharpie, one was centered in a Faceted Button and added at the top and three were placed under the phrase.
  • The base of the image was wrapped with a Gumball Green Ribbon and then it was added to the card base.
I hope you enjoyed viewing the last few blog entries, have you tried this technique yet?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Suggestion: Put your name and blog address on your images so when I retrieve them from my "cards to CASE" file I know who designed it.

    ReplyDelete