Sunday, June 10, 2012

Another Summer Afternoon

I used another stamp from Summer Afternoon. I also used new Framelits.

  • The card base is Naturals White.
  • I used the Apothecary Accents Framelits on a piece of Island Indigo I then ran it through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
  • I cut a piece of Calypso Coral with the Label Framelit. (yes I love the Big Shot and the Framelits and Embossing Folders, I got the three new folders this week while I was up at camp I'm hoping to get to play with them after church today). The Calypso Coral piece is layered behind the Island Indigo piece and added to the card base.
  • I stamped the image from Summer Afternoon onto Watercolor paper with Stazon Ink. I colored the image with Ink and an Aqua Painter> I cut the image with the Label Framelits and then popped it up with Dimensionals on the card.
Do you love Summer Afternoon as much as I do?

Update on the first week at Scout camp. This week is called Do or Die, we spend the week setting up, repairing, and cleaning camp(160 acres) getting it ready for a summer with Scouts. It is a lot of hard work a we are in a dry year and had more dead fall this winter then we did last year so hauling wood and general clean up seemed to be more then last year.  We had some difficulties to work with, someone on the Council level made the mistake of scheduling a Webelos Woods and a Timerline Course at the same time we needed to set up camp, so we were trying to work around people who were in the way.  We we able to leave camp at about 6pm last night pretty much ready for Scout Troops to start arriving tomorrow, we head back up again tonight at 6pm.  We have a pretty good group of Staff members this year and I think this year will be better then last year.  I am really please with the Staff I have in the Trading Post, they are great workers!

So until next Saturday or Sunday when I can post again I hope you find plenty of time to stamp and enjoy yourselves.


1 comment: