Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hedgehog Happiness and sneak peek of two New In Colors

As some of you know my children breed Hedgehogs between two of my kids they have three female hedgehogs, we are looking for an unrelated male so that we don't have to pay stud fees anymore.  One of my good friends sent me the retired hedgehog stamp sets, they are so cute!  Anyway I have played with a few of the images so you will see them here from time to time.

  • The card base is one of the new In Colors, Summer Starfruit, that will be available on June 1st. I ran it through the Big Shot with the Hounds-tooth Embossing Folder.
  • I stamped the Hedgehog onto Watercolor paper with Stazon I colored it with markers and an Aqua Painter.  The balloon is another of the new In Colors called Midnight Muse.
  • I used the Curly Label Punch to punch the top corners of the image as well as the Midnight Muse CS that it is layered on.  I added it to the card base and was done. 
I think it makes a cute birthday card and I am really loving the Midnight Muse!

1 comment:

  1. I have a tendancy to be lazy sith commenting, but i love your blog and i may also say it correct now.

    ReplyDelete