Friday, March 2, 2012

Happiest Birthday Wishes

I CASEd myself this time, here is a link to the card I CASEd http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/2010/08/after-thoughts-hostess-level-1.html and here is my new card
I added this card to the Tuesday Stamping Buffet.
  • Card base is Lucky Limeade with the greeting from the Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes was stamped on the base in Early Espresso.
  • The cake is made with the following punches: 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, tapered and corners rounded, Pinking Hearts Border punch, Cupcake Builder punch(candles) on a plate make with the Scallop Oval punch
  • The middle cake layer was ran through the Big Shot in the Starburst embossing folder.
  • CS used: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Regal Rose, and Daffodil Delight.
  • I added Dazzling Details to the candle flames.

4 comments:

  1. What a FUN and darling card! TFS

    (You're invited to visit my blog, "Avenue of Art" (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card Kathy! Like the tipsy topsy cupcake look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heavens, that cake is soooooooooo cute! I'd love to hear how your buffet turns out - Thank you so much for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete