Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sale a bration Card

I had fun with the Double Z fold card that we made in club I had to make another one, The DSP and one of the stamp sets are from the Sale a bration catalog.



Stamps: Elementary Elegance, You're a Gem & Tiny Tags
Paper: Old Olive, Very Vanilla CS, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Versamark, Soft Suede & Poppy Parade
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Curly Label punch, Very Vanilla Velvet Ribbon (retired), Simply Scored & Key

I will probably add Happy Anniversary to the inside.

The card base is 5 1/4" x 12"  scored at 2", 4", 8" & 10".

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooh, I think I might like this even better than the other one! I finally saw some ot the Trinket Keys in person last week and they are even cuter than they look in the catalog.

    ReplyDelete