Monday, January 16, 2012

Framelits Label Dies

If you haven't bought the Framelits yet you need to!

  • The card base is Melon Mambo cut with the largest of the Framelit Label Dies. The front is Basic Black cut with the next smaller size.
  • On the Basic Black CS I stamped the branch of roses with White Craft ink
  • On a scrap of Whisper White I stamped the Valentine phrase from Delightful Dozen, I inked it with Melon Mambo then went over the "Be my" with a Black marker before stamping. I then laid different Framelits over it until I found the one that framed the phrase the best. I sponged the edges with Melon Mambo ink and popped it up with Dimensionals.
  • After I had it put together I decided to add the 3 Rhinestones under the phrase.
So what do you think of Framelits?

1 comment:

  1. I am following you now, I found you via Stampin connection.

    I love the black magic you did on this.

    ReplyDelete