Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Dirtday!

Yesterday was my birthday, I thought the Clearance sale was a nice kick off for it.  Here is a Birthday Card instead of a Christmas.  I used the set I Dig You to make this card, I thought it makes a cute little boy card.

  • The card base is Naturals White with a front of Marina Mist and a 3 3/4"x5" Naturals White.  
  • I sponged Crumb Cake along the bottom of the card to make dirt.
  • I colored the stamps themselves with markers and stamped them onto the card.
  • I masked the back of the dump truck and the scoop on the track hoe to stamp the dirt (I only wanted part of the dirt to show) I then masked the dirt, and stamped the gifts to look like they were in the dirt.
  • Last I stamped the phrase in Marina Mist and stamped it diagonally on the card. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment