Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Fast and Easy- Lovely as a Tree

I usually spray about half a package of Whisper White with Frost Shimmer Paint Spray, that way I can put weight on it to flatten and then use them on any project.  This year I made Glittered Embossing Powder, I made it in Cherry Cobbler and Wild Wasabi, for the Cherry I added the fine red glitter(1 part glitter, 3parts embossing powder, or there abouts) For the Wasabi I added Dazzling Diamonds.

  • Card base is Garden Green with a front of Cherry Cobbler.  
  • on a 3 3/4" x 5" Shimmer Whisper White I stamped the pine from Lovely as a Tree with Versamark in the center of the paper. I added glitter embossing powder and heat set.
  • I used the Petals-a-Plenty folder, running the image through the Bog Shot twice, using the folder on each side of the image.
A simple card but very sparkly.  Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous CAS design Kath with lots of lovely texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card Kath thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete