Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Strength and Hope (done simple)


This month is the last month with the Summer Mini, if you have bought this set yet remember that a portion of the sales go to Brest Cancer Research. . .

  • The card base is Sahara Sand
  • I masked the lower inch of the card and after leaving approximately one inch open I masked the upper part of the card.  I sponged Pear Pizazz in the opening.
  • Using Versamark I stamped the butterfly in the center of the sponged line, I stamped two more upside down next to it. I covered the Versamark with the new Melon Mamba embossing powder and heat set it. I added a rhinestone jewel at the base of each antenna.
  • The phrase from the hostess set Swirls and Curls Verses was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Tangerine Tango.
Simple and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment