Monday, August 8, 2011

On the Grow (home from Scout Camp)

The scooter in On the Grow just needed to be Poppy Parade (IMHO)
  • The card base is Poppy Parade
  • The scooter was stamped with Stazon on Watercolor paper, I colored it with Ink and an Aqua Painter. I matted the image with Pear Pizazz.
  • Using Striped (Wheel) on Whisper White with Poppy Parade ink, Layered on Poppy Parade and again on Whisper White I added it as an element to the left hand side of the card.
  • Thinking of you was stamped in Pear Pizazz on Whisper White and punched with a circle punch then layered on a Poppy Parade circle then a Pear Pizazz Circle this was popped up with Dimensionals.

Now that Scout Camp is over I will be posting more often!  I planning new classes and I hope to see everyone soon.  I hope that you are having a great summer. Keep on Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Really like the design you used on this and that fabulous image too.
    Know you had a good time at camp..but it's always good to get home too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice you did a nice job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you back. I really like this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete