Sunday, June 5, 2011

On the Grow with Swirls and Curls Verses

Here is a card using two stamp sets from the Summer Mini catalog
The image is from On the Grow. The phrase is from the Hostess set called Swirls and Curls Verses.
  • The card base is Pacific Point
  • On the Whisper White I stamped Thinking of you in Melon Mambo, then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots folder and added it to the card base.
  • I stamped the image on watercolor paper with Stazon. I colored the flowers Melon Mambo and the leaves Pear Pizzazz. The Jar is Pacific Point and the shadow is Tempting Turquoise. I used markers and an Aqua Painter.
  • The image is layered onto Melon Mambo then onto Pacific Point and then it was added to the card front.
SO for the summer my posts will not be as often, I have taken a job at a nearby Boy Scout Camp and will be working for the next two months, I will be back on week ends and checking my emails each night so I will try to keep everyone up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment