Wednesday, May 25, 2011

CASEing again




I CASEd Lisa Young http://addinkandstamp.blogspot.com/2011/02/control-freaks-blog-tour-birthday-theme.html These will be for my Granddaughters Birthday party this year. Instead of Happy Birthday it will say You are invited.
  • 1st picture the colors are Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, and Pacific Point. The DSP is from Blueberry Crisp and Patterns DSP paper stack- Brights
  • 2nd picture the colors are Melon Mamba, Pacific Point and Chocolate Chip. The DSP is from Blueberry Crisp and Patterns DSP paper stack- Brights
  • The card and treat box instructions are in the above link
  • The little game is made with the Treat Cups and BB's (stole them from my son)  The monkey was stamped onto Whisper White that I punched out with the 1 3/4" circle punch. I also punched 2 more circles and layered all three on top of each other. I then punched 4 holes with the crop a dile into the circle. This was then layered onto the largest Circle punch.  The BB's were place in each hole and the Treat Cup was added over it.  A 1 3/4" circle was punch into CS with the large Scallop Circle punched around it. This covered up the edges of the Treat Cup.
So for a cute childs birthday ensumble this is a great one to make.

2 comments:

  1. You have such wonderful ideas, Kath. Thank you for sharing so much. I really enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete