Thursday, March 3, 2011

Build a Cupcake- Sale-a-bration

I used the paper, ribbon and buttons you can receive free with each $50 order during Sale-a-bration, remember it comes to an end at the end of this month.
  • The cards base is Whisper White.
  • I cut a piece of the DSP 5 1/8" x 2" and added it to the card front, I then wrapped the ribbon around it and tied it in a knot.
  • I punched the cupcake in Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight alternated the colors of wrapper, frosting and buttons they are popped up with Dimensionals.
  • I stamped the Happy Birthday from Create a Cupcake, the stamp set that matches the punch, in Pacific Point. I punched it out using the Word Window Punch, adhered it to a piece of Daffodil Delight that was punched with the Modern Label punch, this was also added with Dimensionals.
So if I were to remake this I would run the frosting bits through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines folder to add swirls to it.

So go have some fun stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment