Thursday, February 24, 2011

Easter Blossoms

Easter Blossoms is in the Occasions Mini, the silhouette of the girl caught my interest right away and it was one of the first ones I ordered.  This card is only three colors Very Vanilla, Regal Rose and Basic Gray. 
  • The card base is Basic Gray with a front of Regal Rose ran through the Big Shot with a the Framed Tulips folder.
  • I stamped the girl in Basic Gray onto Very Vanilla, layered it onto Regal Rose and again onto Basic Gray.
  • On a piece of Very Vanilla I stamped the blossoms in Regal Rose then layer it onto Basic Gray. I layered it onto the card front and then added the matted image on top of it.
  • I inked up the egg stamp with Regal Rose and stamped it off once before stamping it on Very Vanilla, The Happy Easter is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is stamp in Basic Gray. This was punched with the 1 1/4" circle and layered onto a Regal Rose 1 3/8" circle .  A piece of Basic Gray was punched with the Modern Label punch, the circle was added to the center of it and Pearls were added to each side of the label. this was centered below the main image with the top of the circle over lapping the image.
So there you have it. This card may have the most layers of any card I have made, but I am happy with the way it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the color combination and how you stamped the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I am now following you from the Stampin' connection thread. Please follow my blog. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I'm a sucker for little girl silhouettes, flowers, and any shade of pinkiness. . .

    ReplyDelete