Thursday, January 13, 2011

Plane and Simple

My husband is a pilot, so of course I had to buy this set from the Occasions mini.  My husband donated the retired charts.
  • The card base is Crumb cake, folded in half
  • 4" x 5 1/4" Rich Razzleberry front, then 3 3/4" x 5" Not Quite Navy and the chart is 3 5/8" x 4 7/8"
  • The plane was stamped with Versamark on Whisper White and embossed with black, I corner rounded opposite corners of the image layered them on Not Quite Navy with two corners rounded
  • The phrase from One Your Birthday was stamped on Whisper White with Versamark and embossed with black, punched with the Modern Label punch, layered on a NQN Modern Label punched CS cut in half on both ends
So what do you think of it?  I hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Very Cool Kath. I'm so glad I found your blog. The charts really add a pop of color! The only thing worrying is the plane looks like it's heading into a nose dive and no airport in site. Yikes! On the other hand...maybe the recipient is on the going downhill side of 50? In that case...it's perfect! :D

    Had a giggle when I saw my verification word for the comment post. Wormicat...some how I don't think Wicket would be thrilled.....good thing its an i and not an a or she'd really be worried.

    ReplyDelete