Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nature Walk

I love the images from this set from the new Occasions Mini.  I have seen some cute Vintage Collage  cards, not my style but one I want to try.  Until then here is one that I have done.
  • Card base is Marina Mist, with a front of Very Vanilla.
  • The flower image and the bee were both stamped with Stazon on Watercolor Paper, the bee was punched with the Tag punch. I colored the images with Markers and an Aqua Painter. I layered both images on Daffodil Delight CS.
  • The flower was layered twice the bottom layer is Marina Mist CS that I ran through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots folder, then added to the front of the card.
  • The bee was added overlapping the flower image.
I like the clean look of this card, I have CASEd two other cards using this set and will post them for you in the upcoming days. If I achieve a Vintage/Collage card that I like I will post that as well.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Kath - it is so pretty thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bee! It just pops off the card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete