Monday, January 24, 2011

Just Believe

I made this card last summer, it may or may not be a CASE, I really can't remember and since my to CASE file mysteriously disappeared from my computer I don't have any idea.  Sometimes I try to work outside my comfort zone and so I CASE or I try to make something in a style I am not used to.  This card fits that description.  The large image from the stamp set is easy to use ans I have posted a few cards using that stamp, these two are not so easy in my mind to design a card around.  But here are the details.
  • The card base is Crumb Cake with a front of Marina Mist.
  • 3 of the circles were stamped with Marina Mist on Very Vanilla these were mounted on Early Espresso CS and 2 were stamped with Early Espresso on Crumb Cake
  • The stamped frame for the thank you was stamped directly onto the card front with VersaMark the thank you was stamped with Early Espresso on Crumb Cake and cut to fit the the frame
  • The Marina Mist circles were popped up with Dimensionals, I started by putting the two outside circles on first, then worked into the center.
  • I added a pearl to the center of the flower in each circle.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kath! I love both the colors and the layout! Of course, the pearls are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete