Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I've been crazy busy!

       So it has been a few days since I have posted- but I have been busy while away!  I have had 2 Club classes and an Open Studio day as well as planning and designing for an upcoming class.
       On the personal side of life, last week I was busy getting things ready for my youngest son's (Trevor) and his Friend Riley's Eagle Court of Honor. I stamped the Eagle from In Wilderness and matted them with Scout colors (Handsome Hunter/Basic Gray for Venture Scouts, Always Artichoke/Only Orange for Varsity Scouts and Old Olive /Creamy Caramel for Scouts) for the fronts of the programs.  I also made 7 batches of cookies for refreshments (Riley's mom had been ill all week and is expecting a baby next week)
        Saturday night was the Court of Honor. . . a proud moment!

Trevor(in the middle) and Riley taking the oath and pledge
The District Executive is administering the Oath (both boys work for him at summer camp last summer)

I am pinning the Eagle on Trevor, my husband watching
yes a lovely shot of my back :)

Trevor is pinning me with the Mother's pin

This week I have had meetings with the Scout district Key3 and written the district newsletter for tomorrows Round Table.  So between , family, scout and stamping I'm not sure if there is room for anything else in my life. 

I thought I'd share something my oldest son, Ryan made.  In his religion class he was challenge to share his testimony of Christ using his hobby or talent the following picture isn't the best but unfortunately it is the only one taken(his teachers cell phone)

I will post a card tomorrow... so have a great day and try to find some time to stamp something!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Trevor...and to you too for all the work involved. The program sounds wonderful. Thanks for sharing the logo's pic too. Very cool the things that can be done with a bunch of blocks! Very cool too that Ryan had the eyes and skill to see it...not to mention the faith and will to share it.

    Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete