Monday, November 29, 2010

Tag- Punch Art

I decided that this year for neighbor gifts instead of the package of baked goodies (don't we always get to many of those anyway?) I would make packages of tags. Maybe with a saying like- When tagging gifts we fight great friends like you come to mind.  This is one of the tags that will be in the package.
  • I used the Big Shot and the Two Tags Die.
  • The tag is Wild Wasabi(I am using scraps so I have done other greens including some retired colors)
  • I punched the face with the owl punch in Soft Suede, cutting the feet off with scissors.
  • The antlers are Early Espresso using the Northern Frost Decorative strip from the Holiday mini, just snipping what I needed for the antlers.
  • The eyes and nose are from the owl punch but for Rudolph I used the red glitter from Fine Galaxy.
  • The mouth is hand drawn.
  • The To: and From: are on the back.
Thanks for stopping by and please let me know what you think of my tag and the idea of giving them as neighbor gifts.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the little reindeer. Super idea.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't see this in 2010! Well I can still use it this year. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

    ReplyDelete