Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fun and Busy Day Yesterday!

Yesterday I attended a Focus Group at Stampin' UP's Riverton Offices.  I have really enjoyed being a part of the focus groups that I have been in, and even though we are unable to tell what they are about it is fun to see what (down the road) they take from what we say.  Stampin' Up! does try to listen to their demonstrators and customers, got an idea. . . call or email them and let them know.  Changes may take awhile, they are working on catalogs over a year away from now.

After the Focus Group I met my daughter Jamie at Ikea, had a nice visit as we wandered the store and afterwards enjoyed a cinnamon roll and talked.

Next came a meeting at our Boy Scout Council Office and then home and waiting at home. . . a delivery for my club members from Stampin' Up.

I hope to play catch up today, I need to write a newsletter for my scout district and attend Round Table tonight, but I hope to finish up my samples for my next 3 classes. I have one using the Dasher stamp, one around the Delightful Decorations stamp set and one that is Tags for Christmas.  Two of the classes are next week but Tags is going to be on Dec 1.

I'll try to post a project tomorrow.  Have a great day and stamp something ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment