Friday, September 10, 2010

Animal Stories/So Worth the wait

I seem to be on a kick of fast and easy cards right now.  This card is the one I mentioned in my So worth the wait post a few days ago.
  • Card base is Whisper White with a front of DSP in Blushing Bride.
  • The elephant is stamped on Whisper White with Blushing Bride, under that I used so worth the wait in Blushing Bride using the black marker to color the word "so"
  • I layered the Whisper White on Basic Black and again on Blushing Bride, then centered it on the card.
Pretty easy. I hope you have a great day and can find some time to stamp!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet - and what a perfect sentiment with that image!!! Too cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to visit your blog today. Love all the great stampin up ideas.
    visit my blog saturday morning to play the game
    http://yourhiredscrapbooksupplies.blogspot.com/
    Sherrill Graff istmpnv at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath, I love this wedding card. The vintage wallpaper debossing is the perfect backdrop to the Just Believe set. AND... I love the monochrome color scheme.
    Gorgeous
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Examines the varying concepts of the dividing line between humans and animals in the religious and cultural understandings of several non-Western peoples and compares them to the Western viewpoint. Concludes that the great variety of ideas about the dichotomy witnessed during the piece are indicative of our species' multifaceted relationship with others, and that these understandings help us to define our proper roles in nature's polity and to deepen our connection with other species. https://elevage-oie-tricard.com/maps/

    ReplyDelete