Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Little Bit of Magic

I decided to play with the stamp set "A Little Bit of Magic" and this is what I came up with.
  • Card base is Very Vanilla, with a front of Rich Razzleberry that I ran through the Big Shot with the Petals a Plenty folder.
  • I stamped the image with Stazon on Watercolor paper and colored it with Markers and an Aqua Painter.
  • I mounted it on Rich Razzleberry and again on Old Olive..
  • The phrase is stamp on Very Vanilla with Rich Razzleberry and punched with the Word Window punch. matted with Old Olive punched with the Modern Label.
I love Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry together! I hope you like the card, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I'm following you from SC. way Cute card!
    JILL HILLIARD

    http://jill031070.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath, wonderful. Love the coloring. I really adore this little image and the sentiment is perfect. The embossing folder is the perfect backdrop.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete