Saturday, July 31, 2010

Occasional Quotes

I am really liking the Level 3 Hostess "Occasional Quotes" it is full of the best sayings for every occasion!
  • The base for this card is Very Vanilla, with a front of Riding Hood Red that has been run through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.
  • I stamped the phrase in Riding Hood Red and then with the black marker I colored the word Wonderful, then I stamped it on Very Vanilla CS, punching it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch.
  • The Designer Series Paper is "Love Letter" I used the Circles#2 Die (largest circle) for the circle mat, let it hang over the front, cutting it so the edge stayed straight. I added the stamped phrase to this, adding 3 of the Rhinestone Jewels under the words.
  • I cut two small strips of DSP and cut the ends with a V, layering them and adding it behind the circle.

This is one of the cards for Tuesday Open Studio, the hours for this day are 10a.m. to 2p.m. and 7p.m. to 9p.m.

Check my sidebar, I added more to my retired sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment