Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Greeting Card Kids-birthday

This is my favorite of the the cards I made with Greeting Card Kids!
  • Card base is Rich Razzleberry with a layer of Pacific Point then a layer of Naturals DSP.
  • I stamped the girl on watercolor paper and colored her with markers and an Aqua painter. I cut her out and while cutting cut off the valentine that was in her hand.
  • I stamped the balloon from Crazy for Cupcakes 3 times on watercolor paper colored one Rich Razzleberry, one Pacific Point and one Melon Mambo, and cut them out. I stamped the balloon again three times on the background DSP using my stamp-a-ma-jig to join them together.
  • I attached the girl so that her hand was holding the balloons, I attached the watercolored balloons popping up two of them with dimensionals.
  • I stamped Birthday Wishes from the level 3 Hostess set Occasional Quotes onto the DSP in Rich Razzleberry.

So this is my favorite of the four Greeting Card Kids that I have done, which one is yours? Be sure to check out my retired sale in the left side bar.

12 comments:

  1. VERY cute!! Great coloring. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Found you through SC
    http://lorasoneworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Your balloons look like they're ready for take-off! Great.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath, I LOVE this!!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I just did a watercolor image of the Halloween girl yesterday but haven't made it into a card yet! The Christmas one is precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, I love how well the rich razzleberry and pacific blue go together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! You did a great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute. Wonderful coloring, too. Love your color choices
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up photo puzzle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. photo lamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Trolls Poppy for hire

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.
    white flip flops in bulk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Overpowering read, Positive site page, a few the articles on your site now, and I truly like your style. You're genuinely central and liberally keep up the sensible work. party characters for hire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!. 소액결제 현금화

    ReplyDelete