Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral

Most of my cards lately tend to be done in Naturals, it seems that I fixate on a color and have to force myself into other colors. Do you ever have that problem?
  • The card base on this card is Crumb Cake with a 4' x 5 1/4" Soft Suede then a 3 3/4" x 5" Very Vanilla. The Roses are Early Espresso, Lilies are Soft Suede ans Daisies are Crumb Cake.
  • I colored my Whisper White ribbon Soft Suede with a marker.
  • The mat for my phrase is from the Match Box die, cut from Soft Suede.
  • The phrase is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped on Very Vanilla in Soft Suede and punched with the Word Window.

Hope you like this card!

To Purchase this card, click below:








1 comment:

  1. Kath, I love the neutrals treatment on this card - absolutely perfect for a sympathy card.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete