Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Another 3 for the Ronald McDonald House




Here are three more pages to send to RMH.
Page#1 were 3 un-named babies (well I'm sure they have names, just no information was sent with them, only about half the pictures had any information) my daughter found the quote that we added to the page and the punch art was one that I had found blog hopping, the image stuck in my head, but I hadn't marked the blog, so if this idea was yours give a shout out and I will add your name.
Page#2 The flowers are from the die "Blossom Party" and the sizzlit "Little Leaves", this page, all the paper and embellishments on this page are Stampin' UP.
Page#3 Cute twins! One of my daughters did this page, the tag behind the picture pulls out and has all the families contact information on it. This paper is from my pre-Stampin' Up days.
We promised to do 100 children, so far we have done 143, with only about 45 more to go, I won't show all the pages, but I may post more at a later date.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!


1 comment: