Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Little Bit of Magic- Cottage Wall


I love the Cottage Wall designer paper, this should be retiring in June, there is a color in the design that is retiring so I am assuming that this paper will too.
The card base is Whisper White, with a front from the Cottage Wall designer paper.
I stamped the image with Stazon on watercolor paper and colored it with markers and an Aqua Painter. (I was asked why I have been using markers instead of Watercolor Wonder Crayons, I use both, Markers make for a more vivid image, crayons are more muted. With markers I have every Stampin' UP color, with crayons I don't have the In Colors) I pulled the colors for the image mostly from the designer paper. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the edges of the wings.
the image has a narrow border of Rich Razzleberry, then mounted again on Old Olive.
Have a great day, let me know what you think of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment