Monday, May 3, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral

This card started because I had a piece of Basic Black that I had ran through the big shot with the new Square Lattice embossing folder, the stamp set was already out on my desk so this is what I came up with. My card base is Very Vanilla cut at 4 1/4" x 11" after folding I stamped the flower with Stazon on the upper 2/3 of the base. I wrapped the polka dot ribbon around the Basic Black piece and added it to the bottom of the card.

The phrase is from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamped with Stazon on Very Vanilla, punched with the Large Oval punch, layered on a Wide Oval of Basic Black, layered on Real Red using the Lots of Tags sizzlit.

2 comments:

  1. Kath. It's a fabulous card. I love all the textures with the ribbon, the lattice embossing folder. Such a strong color combination. Just great!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete