Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral-Manhattan Flower Folder

The card base is Very Vanilla, I ran the front of the card through he Big Shot with the Manhattan Flower folder for the dry embossed background, I then cut along the top edges of the flowers to the fold.

I stamped the Happy Birthday on the inside of the card near the top so that it would show when the card is closed. I used Regal Rose ink to stamp the phrase.

Next I stamped the roses from Fifth Avenue Floral with Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. I watercolored the shadow areas of the roses with Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose. After watercoloring I spritzed the roses with homemade shimmer mist(shimmer paint and alcohol) so that the roses shimmer in the light.

This card is a card that definitely looks better in real life, it did not photo well enough to show the shimmer and the pink shadows.

This card could be used as a wedding or anniversary card by changing the sentiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment